Fuse if a very important element for protecting the power supply.
Common types of content glass fuse, square fuse, round fuse, fuse resistor, surface mount fuse, and PTC fuse.
- Have a rated voltage and rated current. For example:
- A glass fuse: T1A250V
- T: slowly fusing, and the opposite is F, F represents fast fusing.
- 1A: the maximum withstands current.
- 250V: the rated voltage should not more than 250V.
- When there is an overcurrent or short-circuit in the circuit, the fuse blew to protect the circuit.